💡 Use this template to explain to your boss the value of using Homerun. Feel free to edit or choose the most relevant parts for you and your company. Good luck!
I’ve been looking into ways we can improve our hiring process so that it’s more structured and organized. I ultimately want hiring to cost us less time and frustration while still offering candidates a great experience when applying to our open roles.
I found this web-based software called Homerun that’ll help us with this — here’s a short video explaining what it’s all about. You might have already heard of it since lots of businesses like Buffer, Decathlon, and Blendle use it to grow their teams.
I’ve signed up for the free trial and found that it works great. It’s €29 per month (for one open role) so if we hire 2 people this year and it takes us about 2 months to fill each role then it’ll only cost us €58.
If you’re still unsure, here are some reasons why I think Homerun will help our business:
- It saves time and money: Right now our hiring is scattered across different tools which makes it much more time-consuming than it needs to be.
- We’ll attract higher quality talent: With Homerun we can easily create and publish beautiful-looking job posts and a career page that shows off what it’s like to work here. I think we’ll attract more high-quality candidates with more engaging job posts.
- The team will be more involved in hiring: With Homerun anyone in the team can easily jump in, find the info they need, review and communicate with candidates. I think having a more organized process will encourage and better engage the rest of the team when it comes to our hiring tasks.
- We can provide a stellar candidate experience: Applying through a Homerun application form is a much better and more pleasant experience for candidates. It also means that candidates won’t fall through the cracks because it’s easy to keep track of who’s applied within Homerun.
Some other things that are good to know about Homerun:
- It allows us to hire in an entirely GDPR-compliant way since everything is stored in one place and we receive notifications when it’s time to delete personal data.
- There’s no training needed for me or the team. Homerun is super intuitive to use and we can start using it from day one.
- We can have it set up in a matter of days so there is no huge time investment there.
Let me know if I can add the credit card info to our account and if you have any questions. If you like, I’d be happy to quickly take you through how Homerun works.